Thursday, February 24, 2011

LOVE

A few weeks ago, Daddy randomly came home with this MOST PERFECT shirt. It says "I love my hair," and if you can't see the letters are in the most perfect blue sparkly and the heart is pink sparkly- so perfect. Natalie of course loved it because she loved the movie Tangled--I think everyone did; it was the cutest movie. I am sure David had more on his mind when he bought it than how cute the movie was. As beautiful and precious as Natalie was bald, we do LOVE her beautiful long hair. Last year Natalie kept telling me she wanted Pohahontis hair- long enough to touch her bottom.
This paleness is what had me on edge about Natalie for a bit. I know I posted a few pictures in my last blog where she was pale too, it seemed to keep happening for at least a month. It seems to be getting better and less often; so that is good.


This video of the 'scurvy pirates' cracks me up. These two are so funny. I love how she 'teaches' Brother to say the words correctly and I think my very favorite is when Stephen says, "Oh man, I can't fly!"


I love the big bite of cupcake happening in the background and the cute tummy.

Tower of cupcakes.

Stephen in the background making a "valentine forest" right on the tile with pink flower stickers.
This is the hat she made for the 100th day of school. They had to have 100 of something on a hat. At first she wanted googly eyes but then someone else did that so she picked pink hearts and a brown hat one morning while we were driving. I couldn't find the brown, but she was ok with pink too:) Big milestone huh?
This red 'shirt' is special to me. It used to be a dress and she wore it when she was a baldy. She wanted to wear it for Valentines Day, which was cute because it is covered in hearts and she got to see pictures of her own heart that day. She thought that was SO cool. Stephen kept asking, "why is that black thing so wiggly?"
A penguin card is perfect for him. For weeks whenever these two play pets, Stephen is a baby penguin. He walks around saying "scratch, scratch" in his adorable voice. That is the sound he has decided a baby penguin makes.
Love that excited face.


It was such a treat to have my brother and his wife come for a couple of days. We haven't spent any time with them since they were married-- an hour at a restraunt 2 1/2 years ago was it. My little guy was SO excited to know that my brother has the same name as him. He was in LOVE with both of them right away and smothered them in love and kisses for two days. I think it was a healing in some ways and of course bittersweet since they just lost their little angel Stephen a few months ago. It was such a special weekend for all of us.



These two were sitting on the porch together being so cute, they didn't even notice me taking their picture.

These two sure do love each other.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha as you're saying how she loves the movie Tangled, i'm listening to those songs!

I love that movies but i love you guys more!!!! <3

-Audrey

Anonymous said...

Aww...you guys have such a fun and sweet family. I LOVE the Colonel and the Nats!!! My favorite pic is the cameo shot. They play so well together, it's so so so sweet and amazing. Love you guys! Kisses, hugs, butter, and cake!!!

Auntie Kathy <3