Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Recitals

Natalie & Stephen got to participate in a recital as part of the Let's Play Music program they are involved in.  They both did great and were so cute up on stage.  I especially loved how each one played their parts so well in the puppet show portion.  Stephen played a King and he was SO SO SO cute!!!  And Natalie has so much stage presence. 












This is David and I's recital last week.  We played a duet together called, Polka!  Everyone dressed up for their performance and we had some fun with our costumes--although I am totally embarrased now that I see the pictures.  David and I also played solo pieces in a more low key recital at our piano teacher's home the week before.  It has been a little crazy getting two pieces ready, but it was fun and a growing experience.

No comments: