The kids were SO excited to have Grandma visiting and Grandma was SO excited to see the kids and get to spend time with the baby!!
Stephen convinced Grandma to watch Ratatouille with him (she has always refused in the past because she has a rodent phobia that includes cute cartoon versions). She agreed as long as he promised to hold her so she wouldn't be scared. Pretty cute, huh...
Stephen was dying to try to scare Grandma with his Ratatouille outfit too...
Natalie and Stephen playing dress up for Grandma!
Stephen made sure to get Brian in on the dressing up too...
Precious!!
The flashriders have been a HUGE hit since Santa brought them. We have really enjoyed as many of the warm days as we can outside in the front yard. It has been a great chance to get to know our neighbors a little more too. Especially our sweet neighbor and her family, who was diagnosed shortly before Brian was born with the same type of cancer Natalie had (at the same age Natalie was too). I think my favorite thing is to see Natalie spin out crazily on her flashrider--she is so active and healthy and everytime I see her do it, I feel grateful and amazed!!
Conchas and Mexican hot chocolate with Grandma--making good memories. I hope my kiddos will have that same good feeling I have when I smell the baking bread and smell the cinnamon and chocolate.
They ADORE their matching pajamas that Grandma gave them.
These two are SO precious to me!!
Sad to have to say goodbye to Grandma!!

No comments:
Post a Comment