In April Brian and I went to my parent's house for my baby brother Alex's wedding. David stayed home with Natalie and Stephen so they wouldn't miss school. It was fun spending time with my family, but I missed David and the kids and was sure happy to get home. Brian and I were both sick while we were gone too, so that wasn't fun!! It was a very nice wedding and we were all so excited to welcome Sharla to our family! By the way, Alex was around ten when David and I got married. I can still remember how cute and adorable he was!!!![]() |
| David took the kids to the Spring Fling at their school! They had a blast! |
![]() |
| Hanging out with Grandpa! |
![]() |
| Still happy even after a long shopping trip with Grandma... |
![]() |
| Snuggles! |
![]() |
| My Grandma Hamilton |
![]() |
| Love my sleeping baby!! |
![]() |
| Finally back home with Daddy!! I could tell David REALLY missed his baby! |
![]() |
| Checking out this baseball game we went past. |















No comments:
Post a Comment