In the cockpit...all buckled up and ready to fly!
For christmas I bought David tickets to a U of A basketball game. The Wildcats were ranked number one most of the season and at Christmas they were still undefeated--that made tickets hard to come by. I was only able to get one ticket and as much as I wanted to travel to Tucson with David, it was easier for him to make it a work trip. He had a great time eating at some of our old favorites, spending time with his Dad, and seeing a great basketball game. The other highlight was getting to see his best buddy since Kindergarten, Scottie!! I was seriously jealous--especially when he texted me pictures of Sonoran hot dogs and Eegees...but I was so happy he got to go and see Scott and enjoy his favorite team in person.
Home sweet home!!
This was another picture he texted me--the hummingbirds in Scott's backyard. One of my favorite places to spend time in Tucson. Natalie loved the hummingbirds so much when she was tiny that they are in her Song of Love that was written for her when she got sick. This picture with the beautiful dessert and hummingbird in a place full of memories made me SO homesick!!!
Sonoran hot dogs- most delicious hot dog ever!!
Three of my favorite people!!
Love you Scott and Paula!!!
And this is what David came home with--a suitcase full of girl scout cookies.
I just can't leave this guy alone--hehe!
No really he was being nice to an old co-workers daughter!












No comments:
Post a Comment