Friday, September 25, 2009

Balloon Festival






One of Natalie's favorite things was having me take pictures of her pointing to the "really cool" balloons.


My guys!

Pretending to sleep, look at that little dimple!

David was so sweet, walking The Colonel around when he got antsy. I think he enjoyed having Stephen hold his hand and walk (instead of trying to run away). Natalie and I just relaxed together. There was a lot of time to kill waiting for the fireworks. We were just messing around.

The firework show was the best part of the evening in my opinion, but I ALWAYS love them.
Speaking of fireworks, check out my little sparkler!
I love when Natalie comes down all made up. In addition to her new blue sparkly headband, she also has several butterfly barrets in the back that aren't visible, blue eyeshadow, and 'pretend earrings.' So fancy!
Come on Dad...waiting to open her Disney countdown chain. Look at that hair!!!


I love how Natalie sucks on suckers until they are gone. Slow and patient. The Colonel is the opposite, he eats them in two or three bites and wants another. Whenever Stephen asks for a snack he always says, "Ebby?" asking for another one for Sissy. I think that is the reason why Natalie ended up with two.

2 comments:

Team Russi said...

Oh my gosh! Her hair is so long and pretty!! Wow!!

Jessica said...

I love the picture of her asleep at the end with the suckers in her mouth. That is priceless! Such sweet moments!

Love and blessings!