Monday, September 28, 2009

Touch A Truck!

These are pictures from the Touch A Truck event; put on by the cheerleaders at Fossil Ridge High School to benefit the Princess Alexa Foundation. Cinderella (I think she is Natalie's favorite) was there! It was a great event, with lots of smiles everywhere you looked. I didn't do much to help, but I sure had fun following my kids around and seeing how much they enjoyed themselves. The princesses were Natalie's favorite part. Her other two favorites were the sweet and sassy limo (where she enjoyed helping everyone put on their seatbelts) and she especially liked the Flips for Fun bus. She and The Colonel both LOVED it and went in there like a million times. Natalie was too scared to flip upside down, but The Colonel loved that part!
































1 comment:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Sienna loved the huge tractor. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Cinderella told us that Natalie was her best friend. She overheard me saying something to Sienna about Alexa and Natalie.