Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Playing Around the House

This is Stephen entertaining himself with item from the pantry. It always cracks me up that kids can have so much fun with random things around the house!

His creativity with those random things makes me smile too.
The last few days Natalie has REALLY been into her baby dolls. She is playing with them for hours at a time and has pulled every single baby doll she owns out. It is so cute to watch her. Taking care of babies and cooking with her pretend kitchen are some of her favorite things to play with.
"Baby Doll" has always been one of Nat's little nicknames. Her Great Grandma has always called her baby doll since she was born and I picked it up early on, very often I find myself calling her "doll babe" as well.
Last night we had a great time going to Toys R Us as a family and looking at all the cool toys. We spent a lot of time walking around and everyone had a good time. We spent EXTRA long in the princess aisles, kitchen stuff, and baby dolls.
Stephen was asleep when we were looking at the girl stuff, so it worked out great. Stephen LOVES the blocks at the children's musuem, so we got him this cool set. I knew he would LOVE it, but I was a little surprised at HOW much Natalie has LOVED it.

Natalie told me she wanted to build a "HU-NORMOUS Castle!"

No comments: