Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Make A Wish Art

 This was a recent Ft Worth MAW artparty.  Natalie LOVES beading and had a blast making these.  Stephen made one of these pieces with help from one of the volunteers.  He didn't want to do any other art because he was too interested in eating cookies and watching a movie they had playing--BUT he REALLY, REALLY wanted to take these serving spoons home!!  He thought they were so cool and did not want to leave them for the Delicious Wishes fundraiser. 
 Natalie's golf course painting.
 I love this picture of my two cuties on a rainy Saturday afternoon as we arrived at MAW.





 Stephen's bottle. 
It was pretty cute because they had about 30 bottles that they could choose from.  The first bottle he chose was a frosted white one that was very cute.  I told him we must be alike because that was the bottle I was eyeing...my little mini me....  But then Stephen saw that there was a picture of a girl on the front of the bottle and he was DONE with that.  So funny!


 I LOVE how Nat's shirt turned out.  The three colors she did on the heart really looked amazing.  She also added some hand drawn hearts around the shirt but I didn't get a picture of that. 
 Stephen's shirt was VERY him and took a long time to dry...
So cute!  Hope to see this at Wish Night...

No comments: