The cool new Sesame Street theming at Sea World.
These two are so sweet together and always watch out for each other!
Loved this--reminds me of so many memories of my two year old Natalie--especially so many hospital moments that are etched in my heart.
Checking out the alligators with Mom.
He LOVED these!!
I think the Clyde and Seymour show is one of their favorites even though it hasn't really changed since the first time we took Natalie to Sea World when she was two. Stephen did love the edition of the OVERSIZED magnifying glasses though--I think this was one of his favorite moments.
Too cute!!
Posing with the Steel Eel towering in the background--after the day before at Six Flags she wasn't even scared of this one. I would say she has crossed over to being a true coaster enthusiast.
Always picking flowers--and Stephen still picks them for her too, just like he did two years ago when we were here.
It always makes me laugh to see how much they LOVE to go see the flamingos.
A new Shamu show--I know it was about time for the Believe show to retire but I will never forget that show and how amazing it felt the first time I saw it with my little bald girl--the look on her face is one my HEART will never forget.
The cotton candy--they have such a good Daddy!!
We really had the BEST trip--perfectly behaved kids!!
No pictures inside the shark enclosure--but Stephen LOVED, LOVED, LOVED seeing the sharks!!!
I think playing this game was one of the funnest things for Stephen.
He ADORED this penguin that he won--Daddy let him come back and win the Daddy to him the next day--and each kid picked something out from the gift store on the last day. Of all the shops they picked the penguin one and both found more stuffed penguin friends to bring home and add to their collection. So cute how much they LOVE penguins!!!
Kissing her new stuffed friend.
Stephen literally jumps up and down with excitement at the penguins--as we approached the building he even remembered it from two years ago when he was only two.
Making sure to show his new pet penguin the other penguins!!
Waiting for Daddy and Natalie to go on the Steel Eel again--worth the wait for the pictures we got...
That's Nat on the second row!
After a long day at Sea World there was no better way to unwind then swimming!!!
People kept asking me how old he is and were clearly AMAZED at how well this little guy swims and how fearless he is. What fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment