When Natalie put her Easter basket out the night before Easter she also left this note for the Easter bunny along with signs leading the Easter Bunny to some eggs she left for him. I had to let her know that the Easter Bunny isn't like Santa and you can't leave him a note--we told her the Easter Bunny doesn't read. But her notes were SO cute!!
Good morning sleepy!
LOVE this!!
Talk about a pretty girl--what beautiful hair!!
I still remember her coloring eggs as bald as can be!
This paint on dye I found was pretty fun and turned out pretty-
but we had to wear gloves to keep our hands from being stained.
I think we ended up coloring at least 36 eggs, they loved it.
Natalie and Stephen also designed a scavanger hunt for David and I complete with notes telling us to go a certain number of "paces" to find the next egg with the next clue. It was too cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment