Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our First REAL Camping Trip



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!!!
I loved climbing trees as a girl and just loved seeing how proud it made Stephen to climb this tree.

Chek out the sand on his hair!!!
Luckily there were showers in the bathroom--
I guess that makes it not real camping, but I am good with that! 

Stephen LOVED playing football with Daddy!!



LOVE THIS!!


Talk about a beautiful morning watching the sun come up over the water!


These two were in heaven the entire time we were camping!!  I feel pretty generous to go camping while I was pregnant.  I didn't sleep well (even though David was very kind a blew up an air mattress by hand) and the bathrooms were a FOREVER walk away (hard when pregnant)--but my kids smiles made it well worth it!!
After getting home from camping we literally took a shower and headed out for a MAW event where Natalie got to meet some pretty cool people.

No comments: