Saturday, September 8, 2012

MAW Art Party

My kids adore going to the art parties at Make A Wish.  It is such an amazing organization and they love to be there.  Stephen recently told me he wants to be an artist when he grows up (Natalie has been telling us that since she was 2).  I love it since I don't have an artistic bone in my body!

 Messy....but well worth the masterpiece!! 
Love my little Stephen!!

 Stephen hard at work making LOTS of pictures...

 Nice--textured spoon art!
 Picking out all his colors is his favorite thing and something I won't forget as long as I live. 
He just does it so cutely and I love hearing him converse with the volunteer about his color choices. 
 Hard at work--she put a LOT of detail and a LOT of time into this picture. 




 She loved it so much she asked if she could keep this one--usually the artwork stays there to be auctioned off at wish night. 

This one isn't from MAW, but seems like a good place to post it.  I can't get enough of hand and footprints (especially BABY ones).  I wish I had gotten Brian's done a little sooner, but it really is challenging.  I guess this was done at around 8 weeks old.

No comments: