Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Pretty Toothless Girl

Natalie lost her top tooth sometime in late August or early Septemeber.  Funny I can't remember for sure.  Her front teeth are the ones ruined by her chemo and I have been waiting for her to lose them!  I was SO excited when it fell out.  Here is her toothless grin missing just the top tooth.  She lost her two bottom teeth quite a long time ago, they have long since grown in.  After a long break of not losing any teeth.  She has now lost three over the last two month!!



Cute toothless grin and cute outfits--such a pretty girl!!
This bottom tooth was the next to go, and it got SO SO wiggly but seemed to hang on forever.  It was so wiggly the silly girl could do this....I kept worrying it would fall out in her sleep and she would choke on it but she did not want to pull it. 

This is just random!!
So now the top tooth and the bottom are gone....
And now the other top tooth!!  Eating is a bit of a challenge now, but she loves walking around saying, "tooffless" with her little lisp.

Three teeth missing all at once!!  So cute!!  Too bad it isn't Christmas yet!

 Oh, another exciting thing in Natalie's world--pierced ears.  She went with my Mom and I shortly after Brian was born to have them done.  She was so brave and didn't even cry.  Last year we were shopping at Sweet and Sassy and wanted them done...that is until she watched another girl and quickly changed her mind.  I was so proud of how brave she was. 

 A couple more pictures of my sweet girl this month....
sometimes I have to take pictures of her just because she is SO pretty!!


No comments: