Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wonderful Valentines!

 

 We love to celebrate holidays at our house.  Sometimes we go a little over the top- but we have fun with it and I think it is a great way to build fun traditions for the kids.  I surprised the kids with a fun fondu night.  I had a lot of fun getting the table set up all cute and surprising them with it.  That's another thing we like at our house- surprises.  If something can be turned into a surprise- we will usually go for that.  It makes life fun!  I was pretty happy with how cute my little table turned out.  With the fondu and all the sweet treats David bought me (he knows all my favorites) I was pretty sick by the end of the evening, but it sure was yummy!!!



Love her excitement!

Natalie closing her eyes for Stephen's valentines for her.

I love the way kids get SO excited over everything. 

The things Moms love the most!

What a sweet girl I have!


David surprsing Stephen with a heart full of his FAVORITE- Ferrero Rocher!! 
Stephen ADORES them because, "they are full of Nutella!!" 
He really is my mini me--I love hazelnut too!!

See he REALLY, REALLY LOVES them!!!

Valentines from Daddy!
 
Valentines from Mommy!

Love the card and fun candies we put together for Daddy!

Stephen's special bag that he made at school-
he was so proud of it!
 
Yum!!  Lots of goodies!
 
 

No comments: