Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cookout

 
 A great evening for a backyard cookout.  It's one of our favorite things to do with our kids.  They love roasting the hotdogs over the open fire.  I love sitting out and enjoying the fire after it gets dark.  That night David and I saw a shooting star, but the kids weren't quick enough to see it.  It was very sweet--Stephen was SUPER sad that he missed it.  So we added to out bucket list that we want to go somewhere remote and sleep out during a meteor shower.  It will be fun.  When we realized how sad Stephen was about not seeing the shooting star, we offered to find a video of one online-- he turned us down and said it "just isn't the same."  I love that he wants to experience life first hand!!
 

 

SOOO cute!!!

Mama and baby!!
Oh, and while we sat by the fire, Brian waved at us for the first time!

 
 
Before our cookout the kids had fun with a friend.
I love doing things outside, so I thought this was a perfect idea!
 
The necklaces they made for me!
 
Trying one on Brian!
 
Posing with Brother!
 
A random picture from later that week...
Can't beat a picture of a sleeping baby!
 
Building...

No comments: