Friday, June 28, 2013

Some Chicken'

 
Outside Babes in Sanger after our trip to Turner Falls.  Stephen got to play some music on the "juice box" and they all got tattoos.  That includes Brian--and it was hilarious watching him get frustrated as he tried to take the tattoo off his arm. 
 

 
***
 



 
 

He thought feeding a piece to Mommy was the funniest thing ever. 
He was SO proud of himself!

Stephen used to LOVE to play in the pantry when he was this same age.  I remember Stephen used to get out all sorts of canned goods.  Brian somehow found this package of chocolate chips and had the best time putting them in this container he found.  The cute thing is there was no bottom on it so they all kept falling on the floor.  I think it is one of those moments David and I will always remember because it was SO cute.
 

No comments: