Friday, June 7, 2013

Sweet Freedom!!!

Our first official afternoon off school was put to good use.  We met friends from school at the playground--last official after school playground play-date! And then we went to Home Depot and picked out some plants together.  Got ice cream cones on the way home--and I was soooo excited school was out and giddy that I even let them eat them in the car!  Then while I got all the stuff ready to plant, the kids taught Brian about the joys of the trampoline.  Then it was down to business planting our herbs to go along with the beautiful gardenia I got for Mother's Day.  I love how serious they look as they plant away!  They LOVED it.  I used to plant stuff with Natalie when she was little, but I haven't since she got sick, so this was a real treat for me!  And how adorable are the pictures of Brian on the trampoline??!!!! Yay for summer!!!!










 
 

No comments: