Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Southlake Tradition

We always head to Southlake Town Square for their 4th of July Celebration.  This year it happened to be on the 3rd.  We had a great time introducing Brian to such a fun holiday.  As we walked around in the hot Texas sun I remembered that I was VERY, VERY pregnant last year for this same evening.  I was a lot more comfortable this year!!  It was fun to get the reminder of how much we have been enjoying our new addition.  Brian is at such a fun age--and he was mesmerized by the fireworks.  He watched them intently the entire time--not at all scared of them.  None of my kids have been scared of fireworks--they all love them.  But, Brian was scared of the clown!!! 


This clown is the kids favorite.
 I think David and I enjoy watching the kids watch him just as much!

Cute Brian was terrified by the clown!!

These balls were being handed out at a booth and it made Brian's night!!!!
He is a BALL ADDICT!!!

Stephen spent the evening playing with this airplane that he got as a prize. 
It made his night--until he somehow lost it and then he was super sad!



Such cuties! They made the wait fun!
 
Love these two together!
What a good big Sissy!!

HUGS!! 

Sissy trying to contain Mr. Brian who just wants to GO these days!

 

No comments: