
With only a couple of days of summer left we decided to do get in the school spirit and check out a museum instead of catching sun at the pool. We visited the new George W. Bush Presidential Library in Dallas. It was very really cool. A lot of it was about Sept 11th and I couldn't help but get emotional as I viewed the images and re-lived the feelings of that day.
 |
| Metal beams from the twin towers. |
 |
| I remember watching this baseball game; both David and I cried as we watched... |

The replica of the oval office was VERY COOL!! It was my other favorite part. These pictures sitting at the desk in the oval office were especially fun to take.
 |
The kids in front of the famous desk in the Oval Office is
probably my favorite picture of the day.
|
 |
| Fun to see some of the beautiful dresses worn by the First Lady. |
Brian got SUPER excited when he saw these replicas of the President's dogs. He LOVES dogs and he started yelling dog, dog to them over and over again. He thought they were real...when I approached them he got excited but stiffened his body and backed away because he is also a little scared of dogs. SO FUNNY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment