Saturday, August 24, 2013

Waterpark

The waterpark was a fun part of our summer.  It is hard to get pictures when you are there, so these are the only ones I took.  I think we went three or four times.  Stephen is big enough for some of the body slides this year.  He did Shotgun Falls (in picture behind them) for the first time in June and now he LOVES it.  He's braver than me--I won't do the body slides!!  It is harder with Brian- our perfect group of two and two is no longer, but we still had lots of fun and even managed to do a few tube rides while David and I switched off.  Brian discovered that he LOVES crawling around in the water and fell in love with the Pirate Ship area.  He spent an hour one day walking along in the water testing what happens with 4 pebbles and 2 leaves that he found.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE watching the discoveries of childhood!! 



 
 
Brian (and the rest of us) LOVE the lazy river too!!


Underwater Cuties!!
 
***
We also spent the end of summer attending the regular Six Flags park several times.  We were surprised at the mild summer we had and actually made it to the park for some roller coasters on some surprisingly nice days.  Near the end of the summer, we had fun taking different friends to the park with us to enjoy the pass holders appreciation days.  It's always more fun to ride with FRIENDS!!
 
Here's a few of the pictures we got...
 

This was Brian's first ride on the log ride--his first official coaster. 
It was Stephen's first coaster ride too!!





 

No comments: