It was hard to get those little fingers to hold still!!
Stephen's finished masterpiece!!
And he was off to the handprint craft..
And he did a second picture...still waiting for Natalie to finish her first piece!!
Someone asked me why I didn't let Brian do a picture.
They may have been joking, but I felt guilty...
It turned out to be messy, but I didn't expect anything else!!
So fun!! I remember Stephen at this age at Make A Wish painting...
it was messy then too!!
One of the volunteers liked the plates of leftover paint and had Stephen do these handprints on the table with them.
And Stephen was on to his third painting while he waited for Natalie...
Here's Brian's little ones...so remind me of some I have of Natalie from her very first hospital stay.
Treasures!!!
Love little handprints!!
Natalie working hard!!
It turned out to be pretty intense because she drew her picture first and painted the items and THEN she tried to paint the water and the sky AROUND all the other stuff. That was challenging. She waited for it to dry some and then tried to outline it in black. Turned out cute!!
Brian's little work of art!!
By girl- she's so sweet!
WE LOVE Make A Wish!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment