Saturday, September 28, 2013

Back to TBall- Playing in the Rain

Stephen had his first day back in Tball.  After signing up, we found out a few of his friends had signed up in his same league and were able to get them on the same team together.  He was SO excited that Grandma and Grandpa were still there to watch his first game and he played with his usual confidence and swagger.  We got quite a bit of rain during the game--it was kind of fun because they kept on playing.  It really was coming down a lot!!  It was fun sitting with my Mom because she laughed and giggled the whole game because of how cute all the kids are.  This is a fun age!!  Daddy missed his first game because he had to take Natalie to Dallas, but Stephen and David are both looking forward to a fun season together and I saw Stephen putting a lot of David's lessons into practice in his stance!!
 
The great part was Stephen won the weekly sportsman award for LISTENING!!  I think I might have to come up with an award for listening and maybe I will get better performance!!






 
Stephen put this on Brian and took his picture!
Too cute!!!
 

No comments: