Natalie was invited to be one of the two children hosts for Children's Medical Center's Centennial Gala and as part of that they wanted her to film a commercial that would be played to thank all the sponsors. She was asked to come spend a day at an incredibly swanky home in Dallas to shoot the commercial. The home is owned by a Dallas Cowboy's football player and reminded me of a mansion in Clue. It even had a little lift for food from the kitchen to an upstairs room. It was petty amazing.
Natalie had a wonderful time shooting the commercial, it was right up her ally. She was a natural and several people told us we really should get her an agent and get her working! In fact, one of the ladies gave us the name of an agent that she works with a lot. I'm not sure that's what I want my daughter doing, but I do agree that she would be great at it.







No comments:
Post a Comment