Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy 35th!!!

I have to admit that I am kind of freaked out about David turning 35!!!  Pretty sure we were just barely 16!!  I don't know where the years have gone; I don't feel that old (most of the time) but knowing David is 35 is making me feel like I might be!!! 
Here is a crazy stat that I realized...David is now only three years younger than my parents were when David and I first started dating and believe me; my parents were SO OLD!!!  Yes, my parents were 38 when David and I met and I thought they were so old...funny because I also remember thinking my parents were so old when they turned 30!!  Hehe, so funny how perspectives change.  Now not only do I have friends much older than 38 and they all seem young to me...BUT EVEN my parents seem YOUNG to me NOW!!! Well, especially my Dad!!  Hehe...He will LOVE that comment!!
 
At least I have a little longer till I reach 35!! 
And no, David doesn't seem OLD to me at all!!
But, I'm still freaked out...
 
The kids were SO excited about their SUPER DAD theme...
 
The kids wanted to take Daddy to Chef Pointe for his birthday
and then we came back home for cake and gifts.

Natalie putting Daddy's birthday hat on...


 
Teasing the kids before we put the candles on!!

I really did buy a 3 and a 5 candle...but the 5 was missing from the bag so we improvised with other candles.  I didn't realize they were trick candles...

Trying to get those candles blown out...

Cheating...




David recently mentioned that we didn't have an umbrella in the car...quite the umbrella huh?

David's family tradition...


Hehe!!!

Sharing his cake with me!!
Birthday kiss- Happy Birthday honey!!

No comments: