We arrived a bit early so these two cute boys got some time to play together.
They had a blast running through the trees and hiding from each other.
Then it was time to get to work...
Stephen manning the popcorn booth.
He's soooo proud to be helping...
Grandpa teasing him about working with pretty girls!
Natalie selling raffle tickets!!!
Stephen selling raffle tickets!!
They both do an AMAZING job!!!
The food from all the different chefs was delicious!!
I should've taken lots of pictures of the food but we ate it too fast!!!
Helping hand out awards...
I love how MAW includes siblings- it really makes a difference!!
The auctioneer for the live auction requested Natalie come up on stage and help him again- he loved her help last year and wanted to make sure she helped again!! It was SO sweet!! I'm one proud Mom!!!
I love that Natalie and Stephen are learning that it is a great experience to spend their time helping others!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment