Monday, September 15, 2014

September Moments

What a good Sissy!!!



Handsome and tan!!

Crazy kid!!




Experimenting with playdough...


Cute little hands!!





This is one of the new recipes I tried in September.  A fresh pineapple relish on top of fish.  It was a new use for my pineapple relish, and it was delicious!!


Silly boy!!



David and I went to a concert one evening and didn't get back until late.
This is how they fell asleep at my Mom's.  
LOVE!!!!




Getting distracted on my cabinet staining project a little too long...

I let him use the markers on the glass...here he is showing me--see Mom I was just coloring.


Mom and daughter night at the salon- Thanks Hope Kids!!!

She always wants to help!!

Love this girl!! 
How is she this big???

Burned his fingers- we may have over wrapped them a tad...


Stephen is a "master builder" he doesn't believe in using plans. 


Mom's Saturday afternoon treat- Dad's at work so I this is my date!







She made this carrot cake for Grandpa's birthday- it's his favorite!!


No comments: