Natalie danced in the ballet Giselle for her dance recital performance last Friday. I have never seen this ballet before and it was really interesting. I LOVED Natalie's class performance in the ballet. They did such a good job and all looked SO beautiful!!! I like where she danced last year; but this performance was way better!! I guess that's what you get when you go to a more serious ballet company. The crazy schedule of daily practices that overlapped with swimming the last two weeks of school really paid off!!! This video and pictures are from the dress rehearsal since there was no filming or photographs during the performance. It turned out even more seamless the night of the performance!! So fun seeing Natalie's confidence grow this year with dancing!!!
Natalie loves her teacher!
Isn't he the cutest little munchkin? He was so excited to jump in all the pictures he could...he's learned to pose from Natalie not from Stephen...
No comments:
Post a Comment