
Natalie had her hair done in this beautiful hair halo at Six Flags. The lady who did Nat's hair was amazed at how patiently Natalie waited for her turn. I think it was a 30 minute wait while other girl's got their hair done. The lady commented four or five times how Natalie waited like she was a six or seven year old. As I watched the other girls it was obvious that Natalie's hair is much, much thinner than any of the other kids we saw. But a year ago it was just starting to grow back so I think it is amazing how long it is. Such a shame that I forgot to take my camera with me, she loved getting her hair done and the smile when it was finished and she saw it in the mirror was priceless.

The Colonel loves dragging anything with a cord around the house like a puppy on a leash.

Three years old going on sixteen!

Dressed like the Princess that she is!

It started getting a little messy because she had to lay down on it to change her dressing. If you look carefully at her chest you can see how red her skin is right above her dressing, she has Princess skin too!

I thought it would be fun to have her dress up and pose for some pictures, I couldn't resist.




Perfectly beautiful!


Sleeping with all her friends, she chooses new friends to sleep with each night.

The Colonel graduated from the little baby plastic toothbrusher to a real big boy toothbrush. He loves to brush his teeth. Last night he brushed before Natalie and when he saw her brushing he wanted her toothbrush too and cried when I wouldn't give it to him. He loves to feel like a big boy.

When she woke up it was coming out because her hair is so fine. There wasn't enough time to fix it up before church so I had to just take it out and her hair had a crimped/curled look with lots of body. It was actually pretty cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment