Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time With Family

I've been having so much fun visiting with my family and it made me think of other fun times together. It is so fun having a sister so close in age that has kids so close in age to mine. My sister and I are only 16 months apart and we have a special bond. I am loving seeing her with her kids and seeing her going through the same things I am. It is always fun to be together and I miss my parents, I wish we could all live closer together. Time together doesn't come often enough, but we sure enjoy it.
Grandma with Baby Natalie.
Grandpa in heaven!
Saying goodbye to the princess, I think they left their hearts behind!
Grandpa with Baby Daniel- he's eight months old.
My sweet family, what a treasure!
Me and my Princess! Nat is 14 months old.
Everyone in my family together except my brother Nathan who was in Germany. Christmas 2005.
Chistmas dinner!
My Grandparents enjoying their great grandaughter.
Enjoying the warm Tucson winter- with Baby Daniel and little Natalie. Christmas is usually the only time of year we are all able to get together.
Christmas 2006 all together at last.

Natalie and Daniel were so adorable posing together.


Santa brought both of them Tickle Me Elmo.
Spoiling the Princess!
The baldy twins!
Saying goodbye to my Grandpa, May 2007.

Daniel & Nat playing together.
Welcoming little brother August 2007.
Proud Grandparents!

Little Emma with her two broken femurs, they broke at 10 & 12 weeks old.
Emma in her little fairy outfit.
Little Emma & Baby Stephen together, Christmas 2007. They were born only three weeks apart.

1 comment:

Crys said...

these are great. cousins are good medicine! see you all soon.