Stephen loved looking out the window and everytime the train horn sounded he clapped! Natalie was so excited to go on the train and looked out the window the entire way there. Stephen enjoyed the cotton candy! He is quite a sports fan and he loved the music too. Enjoying being a big boy in his own seat!
Playing with brother! Of course I made her pose with brother...he didn't want to be bothered with posing. I found her in her room playing with her barbie and car a few nights ago. I was so excited because she has had that Barbie car since right after she got diagnosed and it has hardly ever been played with. I love seeing her feeling good and just playing. Who would have thought how special just seeing her playing could be. A few minutes before she was playing in her room with barbie she had been watching a Dora cartoon before bed. I heard her talking loudly and I peeked around the corner at her. She was marching and dancing in place and talking to the t.v. It was so sweet and she looked so beautiful I almost started crying. I love her feeling good! Last night she woke up at 3 a.m. because she had to go. She looked very, very pale to me and her eyes were all dark. She didn't look good, it was even worse in real life. This is what I see that I hate because it makes me nervous. Maybe when she is all done with chemo that won't happen anymore.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
that last section popped out at me.
maybe when she's done with chemo this will stop happening. now that it is i wonder if it HAS happned again??
--audrey
p.s i was listening to a song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9foSaX7ftM&NR=1 and i was looking at the pictures of natalie and stephen playing and stuff. real cute!
1 comment:
that last section popped out at me.
maybe when she's done with chemo this will stop happening.
now that it is i wonder if it HAS happned again??
--audrey
p.s i was listening to a song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9foSaX7ftM&NR=1 and i was looking at the pictures of natalie and stephen playing and stuff. real cute!
Post a Comment