Sunday, January 4, 2009

End of Chemo Princess Ball Surprise!

We went to get our hair done for 'princess time" since it was a special day. Natalie didn't know anything about the ball. This is Johnny- we had our hair done at his studio.
Then we went to the dress studio and Natalie was surprised by a BIG present!


Nicholas custom designed and made this dress just for Natalie. Here he is helping her put it on. She still doesn't know about the ball, a few minutes later she asked to change back into her clothes.


Meeting Snow white!
Meeting Belle, who finally invites her to a ball!
Her grand entrance. Later she told us she "thought she was going to faint!"


But of course she waves to everyone in true princess style.




Dancing with her prince...her Daddy!


Dancing with her little brother Stephen with her favorite song playing.
This was one of my favorite moments of the night, I was in tears. I loved watching her dance with her Daddy too.

A Whole New World from Aladdin. My favorite part is when Jasmine sings, "I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far, I can't go back to where I used to be...A whole new world!"
My other favorite moment of the night, dancing with my girl. I could've held her there dancing all night long.
Doing arts & crafts with the Princesses was one of natalie's favorite parts of the night. She loved it!!







































At home opening her gifts from Heroes for children. Two new pair of sparkly shoes and a charm bracelet with a princess crown and a blue sparkly shoes charm (plus a matching blue sparkly shoes charm for mom.)


A carriage ride with Three Jays carriages was part of Natalie's princess experience. Very generously donated by a driver named Jeremy. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed being with our princess.




2 comments:

Nicole said...

You have got to be kidding- that was incredble looking. I LOVED her dress. That was a HUGE shindig. I can't let Jessie see this post- she'd be way too jealous!

Nicole said...

I still haven't stopped telling people all about this!