Crying about being taken off the rides. The Colonel loved the swing and the airplane.
Every once in a great while Natalie does something to get in trouble. I never expect it, so it is funny and of course she doesn't REALLY get into trouble. This lovely piece of art was done in chalk.
Very cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun new year with the kids! I'm so glad chemo is done for Natalie I bet that is a relief. I had a good new year just stayed at home and relaxed. Andy is not married yet but should be next summer. He lives with his Fiance' Danielle and they are expecting a baby girl may 28.
2 comments:
Very cute pictures! Looks like you had a fun new year with the kids! I'm so glad chemo is done for Natalie I bet that is a relief. I had a good new year just stayed at home and relaxed. Andy is not married yet but should be next summer. He lives with his Fiance' Danielle and they are expecting a baby girl may 28.
cute. looks like you guys have been busy and yet you still managed to win the gold...you supermom you. i hope the colonel feels better soon.
Post a Comment