Thursday, January 22, 2009

Performances, Mischief, & A Bare Chest

Well it took ten days to get the bandaid off her chest (and it still didn't come off willingly)...but the suspense was killing me. Here is how it looks with no central line (and no bandaid to block the view). This scar will be smaller than the one on the other side. If you look closely you can see the scar from her last central line on the other side.
We finally got snow...it was stuck to everything. Natalie likes shredding things. I spent a lot of time yesterday vacuuming and re-vacuuming. It was electro-static and I couldn't seem to get it off.
I was putting the baby to bed and I kept hearing a very funny sound. I came down and found Natalie like this.
She stopped having fun when it got in her nose.
Natalie's hiding place for all of the things she worries Stephen will throw at her. Notice the can of soup. These are all things she took away from him. This picture is a little old, we got the throwing problem mostly under control so she hasn't been using her 'spot' anymore to put stuff up. Our next goal with The Colonel is no more hitting.
This is what I have to watch out for with The Colonel...he throws EVERYTHING in the garbage.

Here is The Colonel going "coo-koo" doing saumersaults.
Natalie performing Cruella De Ville.
Singing the Aladdin song.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You've got to watch out for those younger siblings. Becca once threw a brand new "pet" in the toilet (even worse than the trash) and now every time Jessie hears the toilet open she runs in to make sure everything's OK