awww baby dinosaurs....
I know I have a lot of pictures of the bubbles; but my family seriously LOVES them. They spent FOREVER playing with them. The funny thing is that it is David that can't seem to get enough of them. I think it is too cute; but I have to admit I think they are pretty cool too!
VERY COOL!
POP!
What a cutie!
Stephen just went right up and starting milking this cow as if he had been doing it all his life- I was a little surprised he even knew what to do. Funny! Even funnier is how grossed out he is whenever his feet get dirty (it was all wet around there)- it is his pet peeve- he hates it!
More bubbles- we seriously spent forever there!
Too cute!
What a beautiful day! Makes me excited for the Fair.
Stephen is all about anything Egyptian. He was dying to see the Mummy Imax but it was already over so we saw the dolphin one instead.
I think my favorite thing in the Dallas museum was the amazing gems and minerals. Also I loved seeing my family enjoy the bubbles so much. The Colonel loved the legos and they both loved all the animals in the taxadermy area- they were so interested in what they all were. So of course I love the things the kids love because that is one of the best things about being a parent- seeing your kids enjoy themselves so much.
***
Green Eggs & Ham!
The new exhibit! Paper airplanes!
Oh, and the other fun part of going too the museum two weeks in a row is that we also went to the new
In-N-Outs in each area. Yum!
Sad this last week of summer vacation is ending- we have been to the pool each daytrying to get the most out of the week. Natalie went to her back to school swim party for her school tonight and I think she is excited to get back to class even though she is sad for summer to be over too! I think mostly because she misses her friends and teachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment