Stephen and his best buddy swimming & being super cool!!
This is Natalie teaching Grandma to dive...too cute!
These two are quite the little buddies!
Since I wasn't in the water with the baby, it is a perfect chance to take the camera and get some fun shots of the kids playing!!
I think Stephen thinks he can walk on water....
My sister & her smiley one!
Precious!
They LOVED playing air hockey together- I think this might be a new favorite!
Natalie LITERALLY jumped into her Auntie Kathy's arms when she saw her!! It has been almost a year since the last time we saw her and that was much too long for Princess Natalie!
With her Auntie's in town--it was a good excuse to take a trip to Six Flags (even though it was MUCH too hot)!!! I stayed back in the nice cool house with baby Brian and relaxed!
Too cute--but really another stuffed animal???
In the morning everyone wanted to watch old Looney Toons episodes together and when the one with Bug Bunny and the little penguin came on--Natalie and Stephen paused it and disappeared upstairs. When they came back down they brought a few friends to watch the show with them!! All penguins and a stuffed Bugs Bunny that actually belonged to David's sisters as kids.
Auntie Laura asked Stephen about the orange dinosaur and he looked at her and said like it was totally obvious, "oh he's adopted..."




No comments:
Post a Comment