Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to School & New Kindergartener!!

 My two cutie pies!! 
Can't believe I am the mother of a second grader
and my little Stephen; who has been my baby for so long; is in kindergarten!!!

 One thing we have been enjoying every morning is the beautiful sunrise as we drive to school.  Most days it is a big ball of pink as we drive--LOVE that about our drive.

 Sending them off- I am glad Stephen has his big Sissy to watch out for him!

 Little Brian was seven weeks on the first day of school--it is really going by much too quickly!

 Look how giant he already is!!  I can't believe I have a baby that is SO BIG!!
 Precious!!

 Decked out in her Tiana socks and shirt and enjoying a gumball after school!

This is kind of funny.  For the first day of school I let the kids do tattoos.  They thought it was super fun and I just wanted them used up because they were floating around and in my way.  Natalie only wanted one on her arm, so I convinced her to do this one on her belly so it would get used up too. (I love that it is Jasmine's Magic Carpet- special significance there:0)  The funny thing is that it has been six weeks since school started and the other tattoos have LONG since faded, but this one on her belly is still there going strong!

 I LOVE when his little lips do this...it is one of my favorite things!!

The first picture he brought home from school!
Can't believe he is 5!!!

No comments: