Three weeks old today!!
I can't believe how big my little cutie is--he is growing SO fast!!!
He is my biggest baby!!
Ready to venture out...
Ready to venture out...
My first time out by myself with the kids--after Stephen and I stayed home all weekend with David and Natalie out of town--we needed to get out. It is an adjustment not only to have three kids, but even more to just have a baby again. Luckily my kids were very patient with having to make frequent trips to the restroom to change this little guy. And here they are getting some baby practice of their own:0)
Our first time in the Grossology exhibit--they LOVED it!!
This was pretty cool--a machine that was replicating the winds felt during a hurricane.
I love how joyful and expressive Natalie is and how cute Stephen is.
Day off with Daddy! We were hoping to go minature golfing, but the indoor place we knew of had closed down and it was MUCH too hot (like 107) to golf outside. Instead we found a little arcade and the kids had fun playing games with Daddy.
Stephen and Natalie are in love with this game now--I love watching them play!
And we finished the day with a trip to the pool!!
Evening is the best time to take Brian when it cools down a little.
I get a cloth wet to keep him cool since he is too little to get in the pool.
Isn't he cute in his swim suit?
3 1/2 weeks! Such a cutie!
Holding brother after his bath!
COOKIE!!!
Yummy dessert in my new Diamond Blue pan--As Seen on TV:0)
My kids LOVE telling me about all the cool products they see on tv and why I should buy them--Natalie has been doing that since she was three--this time I agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment