Monday, April 7, 2014

First Haircut

To say this was hard for me is an understatement.  What is it about cutting of your babies little curl??  Growing much too fast!!!

He looked just like Natalie at this age before his haircut...well a chubby version of Natalie!!

He was SO perfect for his haircut, sat SO still!!


This was special to me because I lost Natalie's little curl--she never had a haircut before she lost her hair to the chemo.  There was a day I was in the clinic waiting room and a chunk of hair came out--it was that curl and I grabbed in and wrapped it in a tissue and stuck it in my purse.  I never saw it again and it broke my heart.  No way I was going to miss Stephen's or Brian's sweet curl!!


Handsome boy...no more baby!!  
Hard to let go even though it was past time!!!

Ok, but really I can't stand flat hair so it had to get some flair and fast...



And now for a copy cat of his Brother's shark doo...

You don't know how proud little Brian is of his hair.  He knows it looks like Stephen's and he LOVES it.  He goes and gets the gel and brings it to me and says, "hair, hair."  And once its done he keeps feeling his faux hawk and keeps saying "hair, hair!!"



What a gorgeous kid!!
Those EYES!!!

No comments: