My sweet baby!!
We discovered that poor Brian is allergic to mosquito bites- they blister and seep and look terrible. And the sad thing is that the mosquitoes LOVE him. Luckily after he got bitten really badly at my parents house I discovered that lavender essential oil helps A LOT!! All the other stuff I tried including hydro-cortisone cream didn't make any difference. Who knew something I put in my bath water because I like the smell could be such a life saver!!
Talking to Duke
Silly baby!
Celebrating my Mom and my Grandma's birthday. One of my Mom's brothers and her only sister were able to come for a visit to see their Mom. As you can see, my Aunt is going through some intense chemo. She was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer with met to her liver the week before Christmas. It's rough. We were all so grateful for the chance to be together.
Stephen, Brian, and I had got to go golf for a Hope Kids event.
Natalie and David had to practice a Daddy Daughter dance
for her recital so it was a Mom and Boys morning.
It was fun to spoil Stephen with one of his favorite things.
Waiting while the big kids rehearsed their Wish Night dance...
Cutie!
Helping me set up the plants that I got for Mother's Day.
The basil is still doing awesome!
Super silly boy--
this week he was SO addicted to this Superman toy!
The kids started back on their summer swim team the last two weeks of May. They had a couple of weeks off after they finished swimming at the place they swam all spring. It was fun to get outside--but those first few weeks are always cold for the kids!! Good thing they are tough!!!
Stephen sorting his collection!















No comments:
Post a Comment