Dallas Children's Medical Center invited our family to a patient appreciation dinner at Benihana. It was a great family evening with several other families from the hospital. David was able to meet us in Dallas after work and it was a perfect evening. My kids ADORE Hibachi and were in HEAVEN!!! All three kids LOVED the show put on by the chef. Natalie and Stephen also loved the appetizer's of sushi and edamame and I think they especially loved the chance to socalize and make friends with the other families, hospital staff, and wait staff. I don't think they have ever met a stranger!! I'm not sure how I got such outgoing kids. It was SUCH a fun night!!
Caviar!!
Reminds me of Natalie's famous line in the commercial
she did for Childrens' Centennial Gala...and her purse full of M&Ms.
Cute little treat from the hospital...little candy sushi made from rice krispy, swedish fish, and fruit rollups. They also got these cool asian ceramic cups that are in the shape of a ninja and such...







No comments:
Post a Comment