Saturday, June 7, 2014

Last Day & Excited for Summer

SO EXCITED TO BE FREE!!!!!

Natalie lost a tooth that night...during the middle of the night I might add!!  She scared me coming into my room and standing over me until I woke up and saw her.


To celebrate our first weekend out of school we got donuts for breakfast!!!  

All those choices...





His smiles crack me up!!




After Daddy headed to work we went to a family fun day at Cabelas. 
 They LOVED the fun balloons!


Brian loved this bear...

They brought their quarters so they could do the shooting gallery...


Love this sweet girl.  
She makes me so happy!


Mom was in quite the mood to celebrate being out of school so we went to Freddies for dinner and custards.  They were excited to have Grandma meet us for dinner and then head to her house to swim...





And to top off the night I stopped at Sprouts to get some fun candy...
SWEET DAYS OF SUMMER!!!!!












No comments: