Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sweet Baby!!!

Picture this:  Running super late getting all the kiddos ready for church--all by myself I might add. David is already there at meetings.

I'm quickly trying to put on my makeup, but I don't fail to notice a little hand reach up and quietly grab my mascara and dash out of the bathroom.  I call out, "Brian, I saw that, bring it back"....but I was in a hurry after all.  I didn't want him to loose my mascara somewhere, but I didn't think he could open it....

Almost as soon as I say it, I forget about it because I'm intending on grabbing the mascara when I'm done.  After all, my mascara is already on... and my brain doesn't seem to have very much processing ability these days--two things is pretty much enough to overload the whole system!! So I concentrate on finishing my makeup--I really was ALMOST done.  

And I walk out two minutes later to get my mascara so it doesn't end up in the bottom of a toy bin.  

Instead I find this smiling face!!!

He was SO proud of himself.  I guess he does know how to open mascara and he knows it goes on eyes!!  He kept pointing at himself saying, 'EYES, EYES!!!"  At least I had a good story about being late and luckily I have good makeup face wipes...quick and easy cleanup even on a baby!!!

No comments: