Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

A dinosaur, Scooby Dooby Doo, and Snow White! Pretty adorable!
Waiting to go get all that candy!
Daddy got off work early to go tick-or-treating with us. He brought a black wig home as a surprise for Natalie to complete her costume. She told us when we went to the zoo that she needed black hair to be Snow White.
Tail shot!
Tail Shot!
What a cute dinosaur!
I think this is my favorite shot of the night!
The Colonel's little buddy Zack and Mom joined us.



Trying to eat his sucker with the paper still on.
I think this was The Colonel's view for most of the night. We kept looking at him and one or both eyes would be covered. Once he even reached up for a stranger to pick him up...I think he thought it was Mom since he couldn't see. Oh, he tried to dash inside someone's house too, it was pretty funny.
We took some cupcakes to our friend's house and the kid's showed off their costumes.
I think they were trying to simulate Six Flags.

2 comments:

The A Team said...

looks like you guys had fun!! their costumes are super-cute.

Crys said...

these are so good! thanks for posting them. we really did enjoy the night and i am glad we spent it with you guys.