The book is called, "Alexa's Going to Heaven," and it is about her friend Alexa. Most of you probably know that Natalie ALWAYS wears her necklace and talks about her. Natalie learned to 'read' this book word for word less than a week after we got it (and we only read it once a day). It AMAZED me. Here she is having a little trouble, whenever she sees I'm recording her it slightly inhibits her. The Colonel is slightly distracting too. I forgot to mention that Natalie doesn't actually read, this is all memorized. There is one place in the book that describes heaven, in the book it says heaven is a wonderful place. Natalie always says instead that heaven is a wonderous place, I love that and it is my favorite part.
4 comments:
That is the sweetest thing ever. I think it is precious how Natalie wears a necklace from Alexa too. What good friends your kids are, that is so special.
PS. You looked great today and I am SO SORRY about Stephen. I feel horrible and keep kicking myself about it.
That is so sweet! I need to order some of those books. I want to give them as gifts to my family! I never see you anymore! I hope you are doing well!
"Steven sit down and enjoy the story." Love it!!
p.s. what makes you think you're invited to ryan's party? :)
Post a Comment