It was exciting seeing your comment on my blog because now I have a link to your blog.
It is fun to see what Natalie has been up to since I talked with you last. I love seeing her in Primary on Sundays with her sweet dresses. She is a jewel.
the corn looks good!! we sure miss you guys. hopefully everyone will stay healthy long enough for us to get together. ryan's birthday's next wednesday, i'll let you know when his party will be.
3 comments:
YEAH! You have a blog. How did the thing go last night? Can I just write a check to you?
Your kids are so sweet. I love Natalie's dress.
Tammy,
It was exciting seeing your comment on my blog because now I have a link to your blog.
It is fun to see what Natalie has been up to since I talked with you last. I love seeing her in Primary on Sundays with her sweet dresses. She is a jewel.
the corn looks good!! we sure miss you guys. hopefully everyone will stay healthy long enough for us to get together. ryan's birthday's next wednesday, i'll let you know when his party will be.
Post a Comment