Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dr. Wittman & More

Here is Natalie with her previous oncologist from Tucson, Dr. Wittman. They are getting their skates on. This is the only picture we got before the battery on the camera died.
The Colonel loves to wear other people's shoes. I think his favorite are his sister's pink sparklies. I guess mine work too.
I usually try to keep The Colonel out of the bathroom when there is no supervision, but the other day the door got left open. I found him in there wearing a glove playing around with some bathroom items. The really funny thing is that when I asked him to put them away he did (despite not talking a lot, he understand everything) and he put everything back exactly where he got them from. That was a first, I wish he would keep doing that. In fact, the glove came from the cupboard instead of the drawer and he put it back there without me telling him to di it that way.
I'm not sure that he is going to like this picture when he gets older.....
He wants to be just like his sister. The other day he brought over her sleeping beauty dress and held it up asking me to put it on him (really just a Colonel style whine). When Natalie walked in the room and saw him wearing the dress she said, "Stepheeeeeennnnnn Scoooottttt Buuuurrrrraston. You are sooooooo beautiful, come on lets go on stage." She took his hand and they left together to the other room. I was laughing. The next day Natalie insisted he wear her dress again.


Sorry this video is sideways. Natalie dressed up as Cinderella so we could do chores. Here she is reading the list of chores from the stepmother.

We got the Wii recently and Natalie surprised us with the way she bowls. She twirls around in a circle. In this video she is doing it fast, but the first time she was doing it slow and graceful, just like a princess. She is really good too and has a lot of fun. The Colonel LOVES it too, we just give him a remote without a battery and it keeps him happy. Then his turn never ends.

Here is Natalie with her princess twirl bowl and talking about beating her Dad, which is her ultimate goal.

The Colonel playing in Sissy's closet.

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

He really does understand so well. I cannot believe you dressed him up as sleeping beauty. ha ha

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

oh, do you think you'd be available the 27th to babysit?

Kiera said...

That is so funny that you put that dress on the colonel!! James would be so mad at me!! It would be hilarious!!!