
Despite fevers, she was in a girly mood today...
Singing a new song she learned at church.
Riding the Texas Teacup. As you can see, Natalie loves it but The Colonel isn't so sure.

Driving with Daddy in style. What a beauty.

As I sat behind her marveling at her golden locks reflecting the sunlight, I couldn't help but take a picture. It is sooo long, I can hardly believe it.

It doesn't seem like this was all that long ago.....

The Colonel loves six flags too.




Scooby Doo is their favorite, they had to get a picture with him. The Colonel got so excited when he saw Scooby (even if he wouldn't smile for he picture).




These pictures are from Six Flags last weekend.

Stephen looks scared, but honestly this is his favorite ride and he cries when he has to get off.


The Colonel's grin in this picture is a duplicate of Nat's fake smile. I couldn't belive it when I saw this picture.
Waving for the camera. The first little bit is good and then it is just them going around on the ride.
3 comments:
So fun!! I love six flags! your kids are so cute!
FUN! I love all the bracelets etc. Your kids are super sweet.
looks like you guys had so much fun!! we miss you guys.
Post a Comment