At the park feeding ducks on a windy day. It was so windy, it was hard to get the bread into the water.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Funny how simple days often turn out to be the best days!
Pink on top, purple on the bottom reminded me of....
Natalie's nursery! I can't believe how big my baby girl is getting. This picture was taken just five days after she turned one, life has sure changed a lot since then.
Posing with her new build-a-bear puppy.
At the park feeding ducks on a windy day. It was so windy, it was hard to get the bread into the water.
After going to feed ducks, we came home and played some more in the yard and then watched a movie Natalie had been asking about. She ended up loving the Princess Bride (except the scary parts in the fire swamp). When I am pregnant David will often paint my toe nails for me. While we were watching the movie with the kids, he offered to pamper me and do my nails. Then he painted Natalie's too. It was really sweet to watch him doing the Princess' nails. It is funny how simple days can often turn out to be the best days.

The Colonel with his collection of treasures that he found at the park. He was licking that football after he found it...talk about gross.
Natalie's treasures...that is a magic lasso that she found.
Relaxing with Daddy!
David spolied me with a new dishwasher. Here is The Colonel 'helping' him install it.
My shoe broke while we were at lunch celebrating the good news about Natalie's hearing. I was hobbling around trying to walk on a broken flip flop...it just doesn't work. Since we were going to the mall anyway to buy the new dishwasher, I ended up getting new shoes. Natalie is a true girl and loves show shopping.

At the park feeding ducks on a windy day. It was so windy, it was hard to get the bread into the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My goal when I am at a clothes store is to AVOID the shoe section- if we enter... we never leave...
looks like so much fun. and a new dishwasher rocks!!
cankle-message from jason
I didn't know you had a blog, so cute! I love your simple and wonderful day. :)
Post a Comment