We tried to plan this breakfast for her birthday, but they were too booked. She still got the special birthday treatment. She loved the little cake they brought her and made a breakfast out of that. I was surprised to see her eat the cake and not just lick the frosting, must've been yummy!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Breakfast With Princesses
Heading to breakfast at Cinderella's castle.
Our second day at Magic Kingdom (and the thrird day of our trip) we got an extra early start and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast with the princesses in Cinderella's castle. We rode the monorail instead of the ferryboat, Stephen called the monorail an airplane everytime he saw it.
The hostess, she remembered meeting Natalie the day before.
This is the beautiful top of Cinderella's castle where we dined.
Snow White, she was SO beautiful! As soon as Stephen saw her from across the room, he started pointing and excitedly saying, "Snow White, Snow White." We were shocked!
The kiss that started it all! I was surprised when she kissed Natalie, it made breakfast PERFECT!
Pure excitement, this was the BEST breakfast EVER and a complete wish come true for Natalie.

This is one of my very favorite pictures with a princess.
SO VERY, VERY proud of her kisses. The one on her forehead is from Jasmine, the one on the right cheek is from Sleeping Beauty, and the one on the left cheek is from Snow White.
Stephen was a bit hard to contain during breakfast, mostly because breakfast was about talking to the princesses, but I was glad he was there even if I didn't get watch every moment with Natalie as closely as I might have liked.
We tried to plan this breakfast for her birthday, but they were too booked. She still got the special birthday treatment. She loved the little cake they brought her and made a breakfast out of that. I was surprised to see her eat the cake and not just lick the frosting, must've been yummy!
Belle followed suite and kissed her hand after seeing her face covered in kisses.
Leaving Cinderella's beautiful castle.
Daddy and his little guy.
Posing with the beautiful hand-tiled murals in Cinderella's castle.
Showing off her kisses.
Natalie's pink sparkly shoes always seems to be falling off...ever since getting home from Disney she begins singing, "Cinderelli, Cinderelli, Cinderelli," whenever it falls off. She makes cute comments like, Cinderella's shoe falls off again too. Makes us laugh, we love that she feels like a princess.

We did a little more shopping to cool off, isn't Cinderella's dress gorgeous.
The carousel at Disney is beautiful and majestic.
We went on the carousel together before we split up for a while. We tried hard to include Stephen in almost everything he could do, but going to the boutique was not one of them.
We tried to plan this breakfast for her birthday, but they were too booked. She still got the special birthday treatment. She loved the little cake they brought her and made a breakfast out of that. I was surprised to see her eat the cake and not just lick the frosting, must've been yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! I bet she was in Heaven at the princess breakfast and didn't want to leave. I bet it was hard giving her a bath too, washing away all of those kisses.
I was meaning to talk to you about your trip on Sunday. I'm jealous that you got some sun. :)
Post a Comment